Hello-Hello, welcome to a crazy Tuesday here at the Prepatorium.
We have just a few brief items before moving to our primary topic, Kiel’s fabulous new line of belts. But first, a quick glance at the Mad Men premiere party in New York Sunday night. Below, Betty & Peggy January Jones and Elizabeth Moss at the party.
There was quite a crowd on hand in Times Square for the festivities.
In related news…
Yes indeedy, the official Barbie Mad Men dolls are now available. We are a tad confused about the target audience for these, as most girls enjoying their Barbies are not old enough to be watching the show, so how would they know who Betty and Don are …? Are adults expected to buy them?
Unlikely to be seen here at Princess InterGalactic HQ.
Kiel launched these in the wee hours of Monday morning after months of hard work, and we are delighted to share them with you. Princess readers won’t be surprised to see that one of our faves is the Arabella Brayton Fellix (L), we also like the Gigi Tripler in a classic combination, pink and navy.
To see them in person is to marvel at the craftsmanship and attention to detail. As with all KJP products, the belts are created from hand-knotted rope, finished with the finest Italian pebbled leather and lined with the firm’s trademark madras fabric.
Of course they coordinate perfectly with the bracelets we carry at the Princess.
Including our exclusive pink and green KJP Princess Bracelet seen sandwiched below between Kiel’s solid green and white belts.
Below, more styles from the new collection.
How excited are all of us about the belts? Enough that Kiel has asked us to help kick-off the Croffix Belt launch with a giveaway! The winner receives one of the new Sailing Belts in the pattern and size of their choosing. How fun is that? Here’s how to enter:
- For one entry leave a comment telling us your favorite KJP belt
- For a 2nd entry leave a comment telling us your favorite KJP product at The Princess
- For a 3rd entry fan The Princess on Facebook & leave a comment telling us you did (If already a fan just let us know)
- For a 4th entry blog about this giveaway (please leave a link to your post in your comment)
- For a 5th entry Tweet about the Giveaway and let us know you did
- Receive 3 additional entries for sending friends/readers to the contest, just have them tell us you sent them here in their comment
Entries will be taken until Noon next Monday, August 2 and we will announce the winner in Tuesday’s post.
Until next, thank you for popping in to visit!