Hello-Hello, and Happy Thanksgiving once again.
It’s that time…. a look at Black Friday Sales & Savings opportunities with a preppish slant. As always, we have done the best we can in terms of information gathering, but if you have any questions, do check with your individual store to verify our information.
- At LL Bean, those spending $50 or more receive a $10 gift card, and shipping is free with any purchase through December 20, use promo code TIMETOSHOP and pin# 2310
- The same applies at LL Bean Signature.
- Lands’ End is taking $20 off purchases of $75 or more, those spending $150 or more receive $50 off
- Lands’ End Canvas continues its ongoing sale…
- And Canvas is also offering a new discounting promotion, The Classifieds, very similar to the Orvis Tent Sale
- Brooks Brothers is repeating its special of last year, an additional 15% off your entire online purchase through Saturday, and in-store Friday and Saturday until noon. There are also special discounts on various items, too many to list here.
- Brooks Brothers Factory Stores: 40% off entire purchase through Sunday. Those shopping before noon on Friday and Saturday will receive an additional 10% off their purchase.
- Polo Ralph Lauren offers an additional 25% off many already-reduced items.
- At Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Stores, there are a number of different savings.
- Nautica is offering 40% off the entire site, use promo code SAVE40 to receive the discount.
- Tommy Hilfiger suggests avoiding the crowds, continuing its 30% off special online and in-store through the 30th.
- Tommy Hilfiger Factory Stores: take 40% off the entire store on Friday
- Regular J. Crew stores are taking 25% off purchases of $150 or more, online use promo code TURKEY
- J. Crew Factory Stores offer those shopping before 8am an additional 40% off clearance merchandise.
- J. Crew Factory Online is doing 40% off all styles through midnight Friday night. A few cautionary notes, this does not apply to Factory Stores, while the graphic says ‘two days only,’ the fine print says the offer ends Sunday night.
- Kate Spade offers 10% off your entire purchase with a coupon slated to arrive shortly via email; the company’s Facebook page also has the coupon. Additionally, the “Find the Penguin” promotion returns, items marked with the little guy are 20% off.
- Tory Burch: Those spending $300 or more in-store and online receive 30% off; use promo code GETGIFTS. Also, customers who spending more than $150 get a free tote bag.
- Coach Factory Stores have an additional 20% off promotion, click here to print a coupon for use in-store.
- Ann Taylor: Until noon on Friday, 40% off entire purchase, if shopping online, use promo code THANKS at checkout
- Ann Taylor Loft: 40% off entire purchase, use promo code ENJOY at checkout (no end date for this offer is shown)
“Start out your Black Friday shopping with style! Get 50% off the entire store until 10am only.
Offer ends at 10am sharp at all Gap, GapKids, babyGap, and GapBody stores. Certain restrictions apply. Only select stores will open at midnight. Please check with your local stores for their operating hours.”
Gap is also doing free shipping on orders totaling more than $50.
As many are no doubt aware, Target decided to open on Thanksgiving. To see their discounts, click here.
Vera Bradley has a number of special offerings online and in-store, including a free tote Friday, but only for in-store shoppers spending more than $100. For more information on the company’s promotions, click here.
- Saks continues its sale, with increased discounts on Friday from 8am to noon, including an additional 50% off already reduced prices. For shoppers spending more than $100 in cosmetics/fragrances, the retailer is offering a $25 gift card.
- Until Noon on Friday shoppers at Saks Off 5th outlets receive additional savings of 30%-50% off entire purchase
- Neiman Marcus continues its sale, look for increased discounting in-store and online.
- Neiman Marcus Last Call has an enticing offer for those who can cope with the mayhem:
- Bergdorf Goodman continues its 5F (designer) sale.
- Banana Republic is taking 25% off your entire purchase online and in-store through Sunday night, use promo code BRTHANKS at checkout.
- Talbots is offering a variety of special deals, one item to be discounted, the cotton cabled turtlenecks normally selling at $69.50 will be $25.00, although we don’t know the duration of the markdowns. Additional, the retailer is offering free shipping with any purchase.
And a few shops or promotions that won’t appeal to everyone:
- Apple is teasing a one-day shopping event, from our experience this is unlikely to offer significant savings.
- It’s Clinique Bonus Time at Saks, that means we need to toddle on over
and purchase a lot of unnecessary cosmeticsand peruse the counter, the gift shown below accompanies a $35 purchase. If shopping online, use promo code CLINQUEG to receive the gift.
- Coach fans may be interested in the current purchase-with-purchase at Dillard’s. A special Coach cosmetic bag filled with goodies is offered at $35 with the purchase of any Estee Lauder fragrance.