Hello-Hello, and Happy Monday!
It is exceptionally happy today because…
… the always fun and gracious Pink Cupcakes and Tab tagged us with the Happy 101 Award! Thank you Miss Tammy, yours is one of the very first blogs we ever read. We still love reading it, although we don’t comment nearly enough, shame on us.
Here are the Rules for the Award:
1. List 10 things that make you happy.
2. Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
We’ll start with the first item, ten things that put a smile on TP’s face:
- The Consort: our always-and-forever love
- Silly Tilly, our rescued bulldog
- Tilly’s sibling, Scooter-the-Wonder-Cat
- The Queen Mother, absolutely the best parent anyone could hope for, and then some
- Mad Men, especially Don & Betty Draper
- Our blogosphere friends, all so kind and witty and generous
- Almost anything in pink, let alone pink & green!
- Time spent at the Large Lake, where the family has summered since the late 1800’s
- Life here in the Corner Condo at Preppy Princess InterGalactic HQ, allowing us to do something we *really* love, with absolute the best customers in the galaxy
- Being able to read all of the fashion trades as part of said job.
We are ever-so-blessed, the list could be endless, but as we’re not terribly comfortable nattering on about ourselves (too much TP is too dreary), we’ll stop here.
Next, our list of 10 bloggers that brighten our day:
1) All Things Southern & Preppy (aka Preppy 101)
There are many (MANY) more than these ten, but we would be posting all night if we actually listed all those that we enjoy.
Thank you again Miss Pink Cupcakes & Tab, you put a smile on our face too! For those not familiar with Tammy, pop over and say hello, she is recuperating from serious foot surgery and has somehow maintained her same great attitude throughout the entire ordeal – she is amazing.