Hello-hello and thanks for popping in for a visit here at the Prepatorium!
Aren’t you ready for some just plain fun? The Princess most assuredly is, and hopes you are as well. That’s why we are starting our new “Thankful Thursdays” giveaway posts, giving away sublime goodies from the Preppy Princess. Our first week’s primary prize is this fabulous Scout Tote in the Diamond Jane pattern.
Our Scout bags are essentially indestructible, and the perfect thing to replace plastic and/or paper bags at the market. They are collapsible, super lightweight and water-resistant, very easy to wipe clean.
How does the Great Giveaway work?
- Simply leave a comment on this blog specifying one thing about America for which you are thankful. One thing you appreciate, or are grateful for, related to the United States. (And yes, by all means list more than one thing, but be aware multiple posts will not improve your chances of winning.)
- One needn’t be from America or be a U.S. citizen to enter.
- One must have a valid email address so we can contact you.
- The comment must be left on the Preppy Princess blog between today, Wednesday, November 6th at 4pm EST and next Wednesday November 12 at 11:59:59pm EST. Any day in this week is fine, take your pick. Write early, write often.
- There is a BONUS: if you write about or mention this giveaway on your blog and you are the winner, you can designate a recipient for a secondary prize, shown below.
- International Primary Gift winners are required to pay actual shipping expenses over and above $7 USD. If winner chooses a secondary gift recipient residing outside the Continental U.S., they are responsible for all shipping expenses.
This week’s secondary prize is from the Preppy Princess Paper Collection, an excellent boxed set of Holly House Madras photocards, just perfect for this time of year! So remember, if you posted about the giveaway in your blog before next Wednesday’s 11:59pm deadline and you are the winner, you can select someone to receive the madras Holly House photocards!
A week from today, Thursday, Nov. 13th, we will announce our first Great Giveaway winner! And we pay the shipping on everything as well, unless it is headed out of the Continental U.S.
This is TP’s first giveaway and we are crossing all our fingers and our toes it goes well!
Grins and Giggles to all!